Inquiring minds want to know!
I'm always curious about the people behind the blogs. Let's share a little about ourselves!
As an incentive I'll give away this necklace. To enter, leave a comment listing five things about yourself. They can be serious or silly! You don't have to have a blog to enter, but be sure to leave your e-mail address so I can contact you if you're the winner. On April 1st (No Fooling!), I'll randomly draw one number from the total number of comments and the winner will receive the necklace.
I'll go first!
1. I live in the very southeast corner of Kansas, not very far from the Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri borders.
2. My husband & I run a small trucking company from our home. I do all of our office work, bookwork, DOT compliance, payroll, etc.
3. I get up at 6:15 a.m. seven days a week. I'm not a morning person, but I feel better if I stick to the routine. I have to admit I get up, but I don't get around! I have to have my "coffee time" before I get the day started!
4. I have a Cosmetology license. I haven't worked in a shop in years, but I keep my licence current just in case I ever want to again!
5. I ride a candy apple red Harley trike and love every minute of it!
"Laughter is an instant vacation."