Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Callie", Inspired by California Dreaming

♫ "California Dreaming on such a winter's day..." ♫

I was working on this necklace this weekend as 10" of snow was falling.  I must say it was just a little depressing for the first day of spring!  The colors in these beads cheered me up a bit.  They remind me of  beach glass.  It was nice to imagine a nice warm walk on the beach on such a nasty day! 

I used a mixture of Czech glass beads, Czech Fire Polished Beads, and 6/0 seed beads to make the focal point of this necklace and completed it with silver chain.

Don't forget you have until March 31st to enter the giveaway in my previous post!

~Today's Quote~

There are many things in life that will catch your eye,
 but only a few will catch your heart...
Pursue those.
~Anonymous

1 comment:

Davinia said...

Gorgeous as usual Jana. Luscious colours.