Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In an Etsy Treasury!

One of my crocheted items was featured in this "Mad for Mugs" Etsy Treasury!

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had been doing a lot of crocheting and knitting with yarn lately.  I sold a lot of knifty knitted scarves locally at Christmas time and have sold quite a few baby cocoon and hat sets on ebay.  I've really been enjoying it and decided a couple of months ago to open another Etsy shop for these items.  It's mostly baby things which can also be used for photo props.  My sister is a photographer so she kind of got me into making these.  When fall hits, I plan on making more scarves.

It was so hard to come up with a name cause all the good ones are taken already!  I ended up using "the Hip Grandma" cause my granddaughter says I am!

Here is a collage of some of the things that I've made.  Some have sold and some are still in the shop.


So go check it out if you'd like.  I was pretty excited to see the mug cozy in a treasury!

~Today's Quote~

Grandparent:  A thing so simple, even a small child can operate it. 

5 comments:

Just A Tish said...

This is awesome! I love that mug warmer so cute. You are a woman of many talents!

The 'hats' that the babies are in - what are they called - i love them!

Davinia said...

I love the mug warmer too. I've had the knitting bug of late as well but it's still not cold enough to wear the cowls I knitted. Congratulations, it's always a thrill to be in a treasury or collection.

Azure Accessories said...

These are great Jana...sometimes we need a break from what we were doing! I've been attempting to paint???

I love the collage...the baby things are so darn cute...I don't have any babies around but love them just the same.
Cheers

Francy said...

wow! u got talent.

that sock with the baby is adorable!

Hope all is going well with u and urs :o)

Sheen Qaaf said...

Oh my God ! These are so adorable.....just found your blog through Bead Sparkle. For the first time in life I truly feel bad for not learning crochet from my mom ! I would love to do this for my daughter......LOVe em!