Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Strawberry with Sprinkles


These beads reminded me of strawberry ice cream with sprinkles!  They are a mix of tiny pale pink pearlized seed beads and clear bugle beads lined with bright pink.  The bugle beads catch the light and have a little sparkle to them!  It's one long strand crocheted and then twisted together.  I finished it with a pale pink organza ribbon that ties in the back.  This is the first time I've used ribbon but it just seemed to go with this one since it's so dainty and girly!

Hope you're having a nice Easter weekend!

~Today's Quote~

Worry is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere!

5 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Very cute Jana! Great summery necklace!
Happy Easter to you and yours!
{Hugs!}

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love that bead mix, it's really pretty!

Azure Accessories said...

Lovely Jana...very delicate colors!
Cheers

Studio K Math said...

so pretty!

Luxury jewelry boxes said...

Wow, it's so eye catching with this sprinkling summer.I love it which is so attractive. Great work.Well done once again.