Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am SO Lucky!

Look at what I won from Tish at JustaTish Designs! 


Oh my gosh!  This beautiful pendant and all of these seed beads!  I love this wire wrapped pendant.  I've never had anything like it before and I will treasure it!  It came wrapped in that cute little fabric pouch.  I was so excited about the pendant that I completely forgot about the seed beads Tish was generous enough to include!  She had purchased hanks and shared half of them with the winner! 

Besides making the most beautiful jewelry, Tish has been a great source of inspiration for me.  Thanks for always encouraging me, Tish!  Please check out her blog where you will always find something interesting.  It also includes links to her website where you can purchase her jewelry, facebook and twitter. 

Tish also has a great love of animals.  There is a cause near and dear to her heart, "Christmas for Chamberlin".  Tish will be donating 15% of her sales from now through Christmas to help Chamberlin.  Please click the link above to read the story and see a video of Chamberlin.  Tish says, "He needs more surgery's, more PT, more love, and more support. Along with the donation to Chamberlin, I am also offering a free pair of earrings with every order.  Do a little something for yourself, and do a lot for Chamberlin."  What else can I say after that, except...

Thank you, Tish, for everything.  I thank you and I'm sure Chamberlin does.

~Today's Quote~

Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
~James Matthew Barrie

2 comments:

Just A Tish said...

Jana - Thank you so much. I have tears in my eyes. Your excitement is infectious and your support is cherished.

Enjoy your pendant it looks great on that crocheted chain!!

I can't wait to see what you make with the seed beads!!!

Pretty Things said...

That's wonderful -- not only to win such a great prize, but to win it from such a noble heart.