Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Versatility" Necklace

This super long necklace is about as versatile as it gets!  Besides being made with multi-colored glass beads that will go with just about anything, there are several options for wearing it.
 
It can be worn as three long strands...
 
Doubled with a long and a short strand...


Doubled with even strands...


Or even tripled!
 
I added a big spring ring as a fastener which might come in handy.  You never know, it might even make a cute belt!

~Today's Quote~

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." 
~ Dr. Seuss

6 comments:

Just A Tish said...

Your killin me smalls!! i love it!

Davinia said...

Fabulous design Jana, love the big fastener too.

Jewelry By Jessica said...

I love the colors! I think the second picture is my favorite way to wear it. I wouldn't I have thought of it as a belt, but now that you say that I could totally see it being a belt. :)

Happy Beading,
Jessica

Francy said...

wow......another beautiful necklace!

Pretty Things said...

OMG that is to die for. How long did that take you to make? Someone's going to snap that up fast!

Duchess said...

Wow, this is quite a design. It reminds me of confetti with the bright festive beads.