Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Simplicity" Wire Crochet Necklace


This necklace is sparkling "Simplicity".  I can just visualize this on a bride, with the bridesmaids wearing the same design in the wedding color! 

These beads are from Artbeads beautiful selection of Swarovski crystal.  It's a single strand crocheted on non-tarnish silver color wire with a 4mm Crystal Silver Shade Swarovski crystal  in each stitch.  A Swarovski Galactic Pendant in Crystal Silver Shade is attached with a silver bail.  The matching earrings are simple long dangles.

~Today's Quote~

There will always be stones in your path...
It's up to you whether you build a bridge or a wall.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Simplicity is sooo beautiful. I agree, it would be perfect on a bride...but for anyone really, as these are such classic colors. The Swarovski pendant is just perfect on this necklace!