Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Kyra" Autumn Jasper Wire Crochet Necklace


I wish it was April instead of October, but I do love the colors of fall!  Autumn Jasper is so pretty.

This is a nice chunky necklace.  It's heavily beaded with Autumn Jasper chips crocheted on bronze wire and loosely braided.  The large oval pendant is adorned with a little accent made from a Vintaj brass piece.

~Today's Quote~

"The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."
~Charles de Gaulle

2 comments:

Krysti said...

OMG...I love this necklace. It is beautiful. I am just now getting into making crochet jewelry and have finished my first bracelet. I do hope I can get as good as you. This is great!

Cindy said...

What a beautiful Fall piece! I like the Vintaj brass detail too!! I agree with you..sure wish it was April and we had summer to look forward to instead of Winter!