Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Friday, February 13, 2009

My daughter asked for a necklace to go with a new navy blue sweater. I made these two different designs using silver wire and lapis lazuli chips. Lapis Lazuli is a gemstone and is regarded by many people around the world as the stone of friendship and truth. It is said to encourage harmony in relationships and help the wearer be authentic and give her opinion openly. It also matches a navy blue sweater! It would be really pretty with denim, too.





The one on the top is three strands braided together leaving open strands with a cluster in the center.









The bottom is three loose strands with a silver pendant and two small
dangles.







2 comments:

Lou said...

I love the lapis!

Modesto Cabinets said...

Loved reading this thaank you