Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little about me

My grandma, Granny B, taught me to crochet when I was a little girl. Granny B crocheted a lot, mostly with thread. Gramps used to say he'd rather go without groceries than crochet thread! Gran must have been a little grumpy when she was out of thread! Mom also crochets a lot. She's carrying on the tradition and is teaching my granddaughter. I've had a passion for creating handmade jewelry for the last several years and am excited to be able to combine it with crochet!

Here's a necklace I finished today. It's in natural shades of gold and bronze on copper wire.

No comments: