Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thank you, Rose & Jessica!!!

Exciting News!!!

I have received the Kreativ Blogger Award!  It's my first and I received it from Rose of  Ahtee's Blog  and Jessica of  To Bead or Not To Bead What A Question!  Please check out these lovely ladies' blogs!


Here are the rules for the award:

1. Post the award on my blog
2. Thank the person who gave me the award
3. Link the person who gave me this award
4. Share 7 things that you probably don't know about me
5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to
6. Share a link to their blogs
7. Leave a comment on their blog
 
OK, for the things you probably don't know about me...
 
1.  My husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary this year.
 
2.  My parents had two daughters, eight years apart.  I had two daughters, eight years apart.  What are the odds of that happening?!
 
3.  I'm basically shy.  I hate being the center of attention.
 
4.  I ride a Harley Trike.
 
5.  I hate winter!
 
6.  I have a sweet tooth.  I'd rather have dessert than the meal!
 
7.  I have always loved doing "crafty" things.
 
The 7 Bloggers that I give this award to are:
 
1.  Lisa at A Bead A Day.  I look forward each day to Lisa's post! 
2.  Pearl at The Beading Gem's Journal. So much helpful and interesting information on this blog!
3.  Keirsten at The Cerebral Dilettante.  I love her style!
4.  Dawn at Designs by Dawn Marie.  Always upbeat and full of helpful information!
5.  Jewelry Mama at Jewelry Mama.  She has invited us to join her journey into jewelry making!
6.  Cindy at Sweet Bead Studio.  Love her wire wrapping and the glimpses into her life!
7.  Erin at Treasures Found: Inspiration is Everywhere.  Erin and her blog are full of Inspiration!
 
Take a look at the blogs of these "kreativ" women!  They all make beautiful jewelry! 
 
I love that the internet and blogging has made it possible for strangers to connect, share their inspiration and become friends without ever meeting!
 
~Today's Quote~
 
Your whole life comes alive when you have the courage to follow your dream, to create change, and to do what is right over what is easy. 

4 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

Thanks so much for the award. That was sweet of you!

Dawn Doucette said...

Awwww, Jana. You just made my day! I sure appreciate your friendship and followership! :) I love your list of 7 things about you... many of which we have in common... our feelings on winter, our sweet tooth... :)

I can't wait to pass the award on! Let me give it some thought and then I can pay it forward too! I've met so many wonderful bloggers that have become dear friends! The beauty of it, there's always room for more!

Thank you dear! I appreciate you so very much
{Hugs!}

Dawn

lunedreams said...

Thank you Jana! Just saw your comment on my blog. Glad you enjoy it! Thanks for putting me on your blog list too!
Keirsten

Cindy said...

Hi Jana
I loved reading little glimpses in to who you are...so nice to get to know our blog friends better! What a coincidence about your parents having the 2 girls and same with you - both 8 years apart!!! Hmm...wonder if that will continue in another generation?
I appreciate the award and you thinking of me -you are so sweet!!:-) I agree, it's so fun to meet people online...and I've been lucky to meet a few online friends in person too...so if you're ever in the DC area....