I have received the Kreativ Blogger Award! It's my first and I received it from Rose of Ahtee's Blog and Jessica of To Bead or Not To Bead What A Question! Please check out these lovely ladies' blogs!
1. Post the award on my blog
2. Thank the person who gave me the award
3. Link the person who gave me this award
4. Share 7 things that you probably don't know about me
5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to
6. Share a link to their blogs
7. Leave a comment on their blog
OK, for the things you probably don't know about me...
1. My husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary this year.
2. My parents had two daughters, eight years apart. I had two daughters, eight years apart. What are the odds of that happening?!
3. I'm basically shy. I hate being the center of attention.
4. I ride a Harley Trike.
5. I hate winter!
6. I have a sweet tooth. I'd rather have dessert than the meal!
7. I have always loved doing "crafty" things.
The 7 Bloggers that I give this award to are:
1. Lisa at A Bead A Day. I look forward each day to Lisa's post!
2. Pearl at The Beading Gem's Journal. So much helpful and interesting information on this blog!
3. Keirsten at The Cerebral Dilettante. I love her style!
4. Dawn at Designs by Dawn Marie. Always upbeat and full of helpful information!
5. Jewelry Mama at Jewelry Mama. She has invited us to join her journey into jewelry making!
6. Cindy at Sweet Bead Studio. Love her wire wrapping and the glimpses into her life!
7. Erin at Treasures Found: Inspiration is Everywhere. Erin and her blog are full of Inspiration!
Take a look at the blogs of these "kreativ" women! They all make beautiful jewelry!
I love that the internet and blogging has made it possible for strangers to connect, share their inspiration and become friends without ever meeting!
Your whole life comes alive when you have the courage to follow your dream, to create change, and to do what is right over what is easy.