Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh, Lucky Me!

Look what came in the mail today!

I'm the lucky winner & proud owner of this bracelet!   It's called "Aberdeen Ferns" and was created by Erin of  Tesori Trovati, which means "Treasures Found".  I follow her blog & made a comment on one of her "give-away" posts. Imagine my excitement when I found out my name was drawn!

I had to include a picture of the beautifully coordinated packaging, too!  It was inside a gift box tied with a matching ribbon and included a tag decribing the inspiration behind it and the items used to create it.  Also included was a hand written note. All very special!  Erin's "signature" is the skeleton key, which I love.  The first thing I looked for was the little metal tag stamped with a skeleton key attached to the bracelet.  As one of her blog followers, I knew it would be there!

Erin, Thank You!  I love the bracelet!




2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

You are my 'something good' today, Jana!
I am beaming from ear to ear that you like the bracelet, and even more so that you would know to look for my skeleton key sig tag! (And that I didn't forget to stamp it and put it on!)
Enjoy the day, dear!
Erin

Cindy said...

Hello Jana!
Oh my goodness, that bracelet is gorgeous! As a past recipient of one of Erin's give away, I can personally attest to her beautiful packaging! She sure makes you feel like a Queen when you receive her jewelry. I was so glad to see you win this (lucky lady)!