Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Zoey"


"Zoey" is done with lots of black, white and clear Czech glass beads on silver wire.  I made a rather large "centerpiece" and attached chain on each side.  The chain has large round and oval links that are in proportion to the large center piece.  I think this one has kind of a modern "retro" look!


~Today's Quote~

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count.  It's the life in your years.
~Abraham Lincoln


5 comments:

Davinia said...

Jana it's gorgeous and you're right it does have a slight retro look to it. You've inspired me and I've bought a crochet hook and wire and had a bit of dabble and....oh dear! it looks not a bit like your beautiful necklaces. I have lots of questions...look out for an email!

Dawn Doucette said...

Hi Jana! I love this piece... Black & White are so classic... they go with anything and appeal to the masses... You do beautiful work my dear!

If you're on Facebook, look up my artisan inspired group "Designs By Dawn Marie."

Have a wonderful evening!

Cindy said...

I agree with the above comments, this one has a bit of a retro look and is definitely a classic! Black and white never goes out of style!

Just A Tish said...

Your designs make me slobber - I am in love with them all!!!

Lou said...

Tell me you didn't name your beautiful necklace after a hamster?? hahahahahaha!!!