Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Miranda"

This is another one of the Celestial Crystal donuts in "Vitrail". I also used Vitrail 8mm firepolished beads as accents. I am in love with this pendant! It just glows, shimmers, and changes colors as you move.


~Today's Quote~
The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -
loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
~Victor Hugo

1 comment:

Lisa Crone said...

Hi there! I would love to scan and email you some pictures of drawings I made today. I must have picked up a psychic vibe!! I wasn't planning to crochet, but the end result would be similar. Cool!