Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pink/Green Czech Fire Polished Necklace

These beads are so pretty and sparkly. They're a combination of pink and green in the same bead. The picture just doesn't do them justice!

What are fire polished beads you might ask (or not!). If you're interested, here's a description from another website. "Fire polished beads from the Czech Republic are a faceted glass bead. The intense heat of the furnace "fires" the facets smooth. The result is warm flashes of refracted fire, boiling up from the interior rather than the intense surface reflections of a Lap-Polished bead."

~Today's Quote~

"Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a lot of little things."

No comments: