Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! When I started this blog it was all about wire crochet jewelry. I fell in love with the first piece I saw and I had to learn how. I was "hooked"!



Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Black on Silver Necklace

This necklace has lots of black glass bicone beads and black seed beads. I also added some silver lined clear beads to brighten it up a little and match the silver wire. The pendant is a little flower charm layered over a teardrop disk with a little black bead dangle.

~Today's Quote~
"Got 'er to do - Git 'er done!"
This quote comes from one of my youngest daughter's classmates! The reason I used this quote today is because along with warmer weather comes mowing. I really dislike mowing and weed- eating but because I've "Got 'er to do" I guess I better get out there and "Git 'er done"!

3 comments:

Lisa Crone said...

Oh wow, I love it! great pendant!

Lisa Crone said...

Hi there! Just wanted to drop in to say Hi and thank you again for allowing me to post your creations on my blog. I just updated it. Have a great weekend!! http://abeadaday.blogspot.com/

D's World said...

You are SOOOO talented! I love your jewelry - they are pure pieces of art!